Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Packing for Miami/Brazil

Today was very busy day for me.  In addition, to the everyday activies of cleaning and organizing the kids stuff I had to pack their  bags to go to Miami and Brazil.  It might seems easy to do it but packing those bags took me a lot of time.  I had to pack two bags for the boys and two for the girls.  They are going to spend two weeks out of the United States so I had to make sure that everything they need was there.  To make easier for me I wrote down everything that they need or would be usefull on their trip.  Now, they just to pack their handbag tomorrow and they will be all set for Friday when we live for Miami for a couple of days before going to Brazil.  I am so excited as usual and may bag is ready since Monday because I can't wait to get in my country and see my family and friends!
Wish a nice Spring Break for everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is so exciting!! I understand that traveling with kids are not easy. But it seems you are helping them very well. I believe you are having great time with your family and freiends in Brazil now. I'm looking forward to hear about your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love traveling. Packing for me is fine but what I don't like the most is unpacking after a trip. This is not that exciting when you know that you just came back :)

    ReplyDelete