Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My aim in the US

I have been living in the United States for almost two years and I have two important goals for my future.  One goal is to get a bachelors degree in hotel management.  I had some nice experience on this field while I was living in Brazil and  I decided to take it as my career choice.  To have an studying experience in a foreign country can open lots of doors in my country, especially when it is about studying.  By the time I graduate I will  be speaken fluenty English which is also an essential for today's job.  Another aim is to save money to buy an apartament in Santos, Brazil.  It is a big city at the beach which has lots of things to do and seems be having an increasing on jobs, and modernization.
For those and other reasons I am working hard so when I move back to my country my life can have a better life.

2 comments:

  1. It is wonderful plan. So, I can visit the hotel where you work in Brazil in the future! I have never visited South America but I used to work with Brazilian through e-mail and phone at my previous work. They were so freiendly and nice. We were always saying taht we should get together someday, but it never came ture. I'm interested in visiting Brazil when I have a chance. You would benefit greatly from studying English and getting a bachelor degrees in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for you that you are working hard to achieve your goals. It is really important and I believe that some day you will do everything what you have planned. I am working on my goals too and I hope I will make my dreams come true :)

    ReplyDelete