Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Best Birthday Ever!

Turning fiften is the most important birthday for girls in my country Brazil, so consequently it was a special date for me. I remember how excited I felt at that time.  It is like no longer been a girl and changing to a teenager.  I had a really big party as most of girls does.  It had about two hundred people among them there were family and friends.  It happened in my house in Barra do Una and I loved.  I and my parents worked very hard to make a beautiful party.  We decoreted the tables, there were lots of ballows and it colors were white and orange.  To eat there was many things such as cheese bread, coxinhas, chiken pie and lots more of delicious food.  Everyone enjoyed.   To drink there was batidas, caipirinha, soft drinks.  In addition to these things we had what in my opinon was the best party of the party.  Music hehe as I mentioned in my first poster I love music and we had so much fun dancing.  The Dj was so good and everyone had a wonderful time.  I also got nice presents from everyone but more important than those presents was to have a great time with my family and friends in such special moment in my life.  I wish that could could be forever.  Well this and other good moments will be alive in my heart forever. Good moments will never be forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! that is really nice. In Poland the most important birthday for everybody is when you are turning 18. You are becoming adult. You can get your drive license, go out to the clubs and decide about yourself.

    ReplyDelete