Monday, February 14, 2011

My Passion for Music

I have passions for so many things but now I am going to write about one of them. It is the passion for listening to musics. I just love listening to music. It can be any genre of music such as forro or sertanejo from my country Brazil, or the bests black and pop musics from the United States which are my favorites ones . I dont  worry if is romantic or other rythm. I like to listen to everything. What is important for me is that is the words speaks to mee.  Sometimes I listen to relax, to think about my life and dreams. Other times i listen to music to feel happy and have fun.  I like to listen to music while I am working, having a shower and those are some reasons why i want to have music plugs all over my future house so I can listen to music anytime and anywhere at my home. The only thing that I always prefer is to listen with the loudest volume ever.  For some reasons it makes much better listenig to the music.  Althought I love to listen to music I woud not work in this profession. I am better listening than singing. I had wonderdul time in my life where I was listening to great musics so those are part of my memories too. It is so good to listen to music and I recommentd that if you do not listen to, starts doing so It will be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I have many passions too. I wrote about traveling but also I love the music. I don't like any particular kind of music, just anything what will catch my attention. On the top now is Robert M. polish dj but I believe soon it will change for something else ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Listen to music is very good. It is one of the things you can always. If your are sad or happy you can do it. If you are working or relaxing you can do it. If you are alone or with friends you can do it. In addition, you have many options, millions of genres and singes. So lets play the music.

    ReplyDelete