Monday, May 9, 2011

Barra do Una Beach


Barra do Una Beach is located 147 km from Sao Paulo city. It is one of the most beautiful beaches on the north coast with crystal waters and white sands.
There you can do many things such as bout tours in the Montao de Trigo, Couves or Alcatrazes islands. It has great place for snorkeling and hiking too. It is a quite village good for walking and riding a bicycle. Another advantage of being at this small place is the easy access to the stores and supermarkets. There is no need to waste money with public transportation. Also, you can enjoy delicious and fresh sea food. Barra do Una offers direct contact with the nature. I grew up there and I loved. Everytime I go to Brazil I stay there with my family and friends.


1 comment:

  1. It is so beautiful!! I would love to visit there. I grew up near by the Pacific Ocean beach in Japan and I ate fresh seafoods almost every day. I really miss it. I've never found fresh seafoods around here.

    ReplyDelete