Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rio 2016 Live Your Passion

You probaly have already noticed that I am always mentioning my country Brazil on my posts. That's because I love my country and I want to share and shows what Brazil has to offer to us. It is not all about violence. it is also about hard working people that even with difficults conditions knows how to be happy and keep a smile in their faces everyday.
So, I would like to invite everyone to the Olympic and Paralympic Games in Rio de Janeiro in 2016. It will be the first time the games will be held in South America and that means a lot for us. Everyone is rushing and very excited to complete and unforgetufull Olympic Games. We know that throug sports we learn some of the most important lessons of life. We learn that instead of competing we have to participate and develop our skills. Also that we must act as a member of team and that there are rules and consequences if we do not folow it. We do love football so we love sports!! I will be there how about you? Here is a link that can show you a litle of what Brazil looks like =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z00jjc-WtZI

No comments:

Post a Comment