Sunday, May 8, 2011

Six Flags

Yesterday I and more two friends went to the theme park Six Flags in New Jersey. It was really nice and the weather was perfect. Six Flags is a really nice park and it also contains wild safari animal park and Hurricane Harbor water park. It was my third time there and I am not tired of going in all those cool rides. Six Flags its well known for its rollers coasters and thats why you can find more than fourteen differents rollers coasters. I liked almost all of them but I would like to mention three that I think you should go. They are: Kinda Ka, El Toro and Nitro. But remember, that does not aply for people who has heart problem haha just kidding. Those rides are really fast, but you should be fine!!

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Six Flags because I don't like to ride roller coasters. But I didn't know that they have safari animal park and water park. It sounds fun!! I'll take may son sometime in this summer. He really likes swimming!!

    ReplyDelete